Sunday, March 26, 2006

MS Word assignment

Microsoft Word Assignment.
Last date: April 15, 2006

Assignement 1

Create a table with 10 classmates. One column for names, one column for their favorite activity (keep it clean please), and one column for the number of hours per week they spend doing that activity. Add an appropriate title to the table and include logical column headings. Choose a Table Autoformat and center the table. Left align columns of text and right align columns of numbers. Change the page orientation to Landscape. Include a footer with your name, the date and time. Check your print preview and then print this document. Staple it to your record.



Assignment 2

Use WordArt to type your name. Below your name, insert a ClipArt image with a Callout. Type me a message in the Callout telling me what you thought about this assignment. Remember, you can’t get in trouble because it’s not you saying it, it’s the ClipArt (If you believe that, go buy a clue!). Print this page and staple it to your record. Turn them in together.

Disclaimer: This assignment is not created by me. I have taken it from some other source on the net. Find out that source and let me know the URL.

5 comments:

ashwinipurushotham said...

Sir could you please explain this assignment in the class as we could not follow it.
Ashwini P.,Ramamani, Ashwini N,Chithra, Smitha.

chidanandammlisc said...

Hello sir,Should we put the names in sorted order in assignment one ?.and shall we use borders for both the assignment?

chidanandammlisc said...

Hello sir,Should we put the names in sorted order in assignment one ?.and shall we use borders for both the assignment?

N.S. Harinarayana said...

Thanks Monica for your comments.

Ashwini, the assignment is self explantory. I hope repeated reading of the assignment will help you to understand.

Chidananda .. I will leave that issue to you only.

Alex said...

Two weeks ago I was at my friend's home and he told me about his unpleasant problem. As he told me his doc files were damaged no one knew how. He used the next tool - fix encoding document word. To his great surprise the software resolved his truoble for seconds. He was absolutely right as far as I remembered. And the application helped me too,it restored the dozen doc files for seconds and without money.