Monday, November 14, 2005

Thanks one and all

Tomorrow is the last day for blogging competition. Hurry up! record your last minute thoughts in your blogs. I hope this competition has helped you to develop habit of maintaining your dairy and blogging your opinions. Even after the competition is over, I suggest you to continue this good habit. I hope you all enjoyed this competition. Send your opinions and criticisms to me.

I convey my thanks to all the participants. They made this competition a great success. I fail in my duties if I do not thank the judges who have done an excellent job anonymously. The source of inspiration for all these is Prof. Shalini R Urs. I thank her too. My thanks for my senior colleagues in the Department who have guided me and supported me in all my venture, however little they might be.

I have the satisfaction of organizing this event. No body can take away that from me.

1 comment:

ashwinipurushotham said...

Sir,I am grateful to u for I feel not only good but also proud to have learnt blogging. Proud bcoz just now a girl working as a software engineer learnt to blog after seeing me blogging. And the credit goes to U.